Welcome to exetreme imagination
Join us for this year’s festival programme during half term from Saturday 20 to Saturday 27 October.
There will also be events for schools and community groups from 15 to 19 Oct.
Highlights of the festival include:
- Mortal Engines and Railhead – Philip Reeve at RAMM
- Alfies’ Night Out – art & drama workshops with Exeter Northcott Theatre
- Stories in Chocolate – book reading and chocolate creations at Chococo
- The Etherington Brothers at Exeter Phoenix
- Author event with Emma Shoard at Exeter Library
- Writeaway workshop with author Tom McLaughlin
Click on the brochure below to read our festival guide.
Some events are free and most (but not all) need to be booked to ensure a place. You can book here.