exetreme imagination takes place from 17 to 29 October 2016
Exeter’s festival of writing and stories has an exciting programme of author events, creative workshops, performances and exhibitions taking place at arts and cultural venues across the city.
You can book your tickets here and you can see the full festival programme below.
- David Almond, author of The Boy Who Climbed into the Moon and Skellig
- Petr Horáček, author & illustrator of A New House for Mouse
- Multi award winning author Meg Rosoff
- ‘The Wonderful World of Moose’ drawing workshop with Moose Allain
- Michael Morpurgo, author of War Horse and Kensuke’s Kingdom
- Carnegie Medal winner and author of Buffalo Soldier, Tanya Landman
- Theatre Alibi’s performances of The Boy Who Climbed Into The Moon
- A dance performance of Pinocchio by Jasmin Vardimon Company
- The Wardrobe Ensemble’s The Curious Farm, a multi-sensory experience at The Bike Shed Theatre
Keep an eye on our blog for articles about stories and the festival.